August 1, 2021
SASE is continually weighing changing health guidelines for the in-person conferences as part of convention and, as of today, national, state, and local guidance is not aligned. We are relying heavily on the recommendations of the CDC and we will continue to modify our health and safety protocols as needed.
As a participant, you plan an important part in the convention safety, so we ask that you read carefully and adhere to the specified precautions at all times. As the conference is closer the mobile app will serve as your source for the most up to date information. With your help, we look forward to a safe and successful convention.
- SASE is strongly encouraging, but not requiring, staff, contractors and attendees to get the COVID-19 vaccination.
- All attendees are asked to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Attendees will be provided with a mask should they not have one.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located in common areas and a bottle of hand sanitizer will be available in each breakout room.
- Seating will allow for moderate social distancing. This could range from 8 people at a banquet table to 3 people depending on current recommendations.
- Continue to self-monitor. Anyone experiencing symptoms should stay home. SASE may add a health screening survey, asking a few standard COVID-related questions, via text from a conference AI bot each morning. If instituted, attendees will need to show the results of their survey to enter the Georgia World Congress Center.